Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BEHOLD....


...my very own Wreck This Journal, courtesy of my bro and his wife for Christmas. I couldn't decide if I should create a blog just for my experiences with it, but since I have such a hard time keeping up with this blog(and will be starting the Mr. Toastee blog in Feb...shhhhhhhh), I figured I'd just put my WTJ posts here ^_^

As you can see, we did a few pages this weekend:

Spill, Drip, Fling your Coffee here - using the delicious coffee my bro made for breakfast, we dripped it, splattered it and then dipped Chad's fork in it and ran it across the page.

Collect Fruit Stickers here - Maggie was nice enough to donate the stickers from her lemons ^_^


And I just taped it shut and mailed it to myself today. Sure, I got a weird look at the PO, but it was so worth it!

1 comment:

Mary Kelly said...

is this part of an art project or something?

neato