Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Weeks Weather Forcast - Yummy Pancake


The last couple of weeks, it seemed like Yummy Pancake was taking the internet by storm....well, a few blogs anyways ^_^
First off, Plush You featured my crochet wedding cake in a wedding themed post, and also posted another little blurb about my designs too.

Then, Cuteable featured Ms. Stitch and Ted the Thread both as a cuteable find and in the weekly roundup.
Finally, Craft Magazine featured an entry about my designs in their blog.

Woohoo! and I'm also excited as plaidvalentine has been workng on a logo design for me as well as a few other things, so Yummy Pancake is about to get an uber awesome new look...stay tuned ^_^


2 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Gosh you got a lot of press! I had to feature you on Cuteable as your stuff is just so cute!

Mary Kelly said...

congrats on the success!