Sunday, March 2, 2008

Meet Wally Watermelon


Wally is the newest member of my crochet plushie gang. He stated out as a watermelon slice for a custom order, and I thought - I need to make another one of these little guys with a face. So I did...obviously. I love to humanize food! One of my coworkers, Bill, suggested I call him Wally...the name totally fit. The end.

I think I need to start focusing on getting some more of my patterns written out in terms folks other than myself can read. I have my own crochet shorthand that I use in my crochet pattern journal, and I think I'm the only one who can read and understand it. So far, I have transcribed Mr. Nanner, Happy Happy Ice Cream Cone, Mr. Pretzel, and my Cubicle Critters, and they all are avaiable in my etsy shop. I'd really like to get my Peas in a Pod, Mr. Toastee, and Frothy McBeer and friends transcribed soon - it just takes me so much time ^_^

1 comment:

Laura said...

He is adorable!

I agree that pattern writing is way more time consuming than you think it will be when you start.