Saturday, March 1, 2008

I was accepted to participate in Plush You 2008!!!


How cool is that? I sent my application in a few months ago, and received the good news the other day. I have a tendency to down play my work, because I feel like there are so many other people out there who have a lot more talent than I do. But this revelation has made me uber excited! What is Plush You, you ask? Well, per their website "Plush You! Is an annual exhibit that showcases plush creations by a wide variety of artists from around the globe." If you are interested in learning more about this uber awesome event, check out the official website or the Plush You blog.


I get to submit up to 3 of my plush creations...I have no idea which ones I should send. I am open to suggestions - let me know what your choices are! Since Mr. Nanner was my first original design, he hold a special place in my heart and I feel like he should make the trip to Seattle to be a part of Plush You 2008. But seriously, I'd love to hear your ideas too!


My creations will be displayed at Fancy, and the show opens on Oct 10th. Don't worry - I'll remind everyone about it as the date comes closer ^_^

No comments: